Monday, February 27, 2012

More Content

I am currently working on adding more pages to this blog. For now my plan is a page for each WCC team, once I've got that I will move on to a history page for the WCC and temporary pages for the post season tournaments.
Right now I am working on the team pages. They will contain a schedule with this seasons scores from past games and times of future games. Other info such as rosters, coaches, links to posts about the team and things of that nature will be included as well.
The past three hours of my life was spent making the first schedule spreadsheet, which you can see by clicking on the Gonzaga page link on the left side of the page. That time will be less in the future as I already have the template. But for now, 3 hours is enough for a night.

UPDATE
WCC Tournament page up. Take a look at the bracket there.

No comments:

Post a Comment