Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Recently...

I traveled to Seattle for the Gonzaga vs. Kansas State game then spent a week in Spokane with family and friends. Upon my return to Chicago I have had to work many days in a row, including the days surrounding Christmas, in order to have taken that week off to head west. Also, I've been ill (such a good Christmas present) and my laptop has become unable to connect to 90% of the wifi networks it can find (O'Hare airport and my hotel in Seattle had really good wifi apparently).

Luckilly for you, my readers, I am back in Chicago and things are returning to normal. I have a regular schedule again which means no work Thursdays or Saturdays, which will be exceptionally awesome come the WCC regular season. Also, I'm getting a new laptop, which will be exceptionally awesome if the second half of the Gonzaga vs. Illinois game ever happens again (that's when my laptop first realized wireless internet in the post-ethernet age was a waste of its time).

Basically I just felt like explaining the recent mass of game info posts and lack of posts amounting to anything more than times and tv stations. The future is bright if you wish for more from this blog than what you've been getting... just wait until I can get to the apple store or they can ship me my new laptop. Thanks for your patience and, most importantly, GO WCC!

No comments:

Post a Comment