Thursday, August 1, 2013

Let the Countdown Begin!

There are now only 100 days until WCC teams can take the floor and play basketball games that will be meaningful in the eyes of the NCAA Tournament selection committee. In other words, we're 100 days away from the start of the season, not counting exhibitions, midnight madness, practices, media days or any other less-than-real-basketball action.

Every day from now until November 9th I will post something WCC hoops related. I will try not to post duplicates from last year's countdown, but with 100 days to fill, I'll probably recycle some of the better photos and videos from last time. Articles that would be written regardless of the countdown will not be included in the countdown, so on some great days you'll get a double-dose of posts.

Also, this 100 day milestone is a big day for me. Today is my last day living in Chicago. A few days from now, after a family reunion in Ohio, I will be back in Spokane. Before this countdown concludes I will be living in Los Angles, just in time to catch some WCC hoops in person.


No comments:

Post a Comment