Monday, October 14, 2013

Countdown 10/14/13

25 days remain...

I'll be publishing my top-ten list of players in the WCC tomorrow on Mid-Major Madness. It was really hard to trim my list down to ten and a couple of guys kept floating off, on and back off again. This guy was one of those.

I actually wanted to post a video of Beau Levesque highlights, because I had him as high as seventh at one point, but I couldn't find a good video. Something I think every WCC school should do, which Gonzaga excels at, is make simple highlight videos of the players. Because they don't, I'm gonna go with this video of Gary Bell Jr., even though I only had him at tenth. Bell has been one of my favorite players in the conference since his arrival so, I hope he makes me look bad for leaving him off the list.


Too bad lockdown defense doesn't ever make highlight reels.

No comments:

Post a Comment