Friday, August 31, 2012

WCC Calendar

It's August and there's very little to write about concerning college hoops. So I've spent my time looking at schedules and putting them into spreadsheet form. I've done that for every team that has released their schedule so far (I'm looking at you Saint Mary's, hurry up already!). Since I've done the spreadsheets I decided to take my schedule work one step farther. Much like I had hanging on my wall last season, I went to the calendar. Unlike last year when I wrote down the big games that I needed to remember I've put every game on this one.

Thanks to Google Calendar you can easily keep track of WCC action. If you use Google for anything beyond just googling, you can use this calendar. For now it's incomplete, as not every WCC team has released a non-conference schedule (see parenthetical above). Some teams haven't released times yet, and most games don't yet have full information on TV coverage. When that is released, it will be added to the calendar. As for scores, those will go on the spreadsheet schedules for each team, like last year.

Now is the time folks. Read the calendar, find the big games and request a day off so you can watch them.


https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=willswccblog%40gmail.com&ctz=America%2FLos_Angeles

2 comments: